Welcome!... You've just joined the revolution and are about to experience the next wave in sound healing events!
To ensure a smooth ride, we've put together a short list of 'helpful tips' that will assist you getting the most out of your gong bath.
FOR THE BEST GONG BATH EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE...
Our goal is to provide you with the most immersive experience possible.
* In-Studio: We will be lying down but space is limited so we ask you to please pack lightly. No gravity chairs.
* In the week preceding the gathering date [or as a minimum 72 hours preceding your participating] we suggest you avoid alcohol, sugars and caffeine.
* Shower or bathe before the session
* Be Hydrated, but not so much you need to break the session to go to the bathroom
* Wear loose clothing [or if you can float in a pool or the bath, even better
* Get comfortable. Find a quiet place with low lighting and few - no distractions to participate from and give yourself some lead time in order to relax and focus.
* Participate fully by not talking prior to the meditation