Fri, May 03|
Dragon Activation Sessions
The Dragons are here to assist us in unearthing and empowering our Essential Self. They help us to dissolve the old and spent and breathe fire into the new and possible. Come and discover who you are and why you're here at this pivotal time in history!
Time & Location
May 03, 2024, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ADT
Urbania, 11699 Hwy. 215, Urbania, NS B0N 2H0, Canada (Off of Hwy. 102 N towards Maitland)
About The Event
Welcome to the new Dragon Sessions where we're about to re-define 'healing' and discover how truly magnificent and powerful we really are! Dragon energy clears out old and outdated information and frequencies, and offers courage, clarity and a whole lot of new input to work with. Here we will come together in nature to heal the body and mind, transmute old ideas, dissolve patterns, loops and belief systems and set the stage for a full rememberance of why we're here at this time.
WHAT'S ON OFFER: An opportunity to be in a high frequency, naturally wild environment with like minds, where you'll meet yourself in ways that will shock, surprise, delight, enthrall and empower. This is not a 'doing' experience, or even a receiving experience, exactly. It is a Transmuting Adventure where you'll 'get' from a session what precisely you'll allow to both leave and enter your Being. You will meet your resistance and ain't that grand, for then we can finally love and transform whatever is behind it, which is YOU!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE RESERVING - To avoid unexpected surprises, please be sure to read the considerations below, as your registration confirms that you have done so and agree to the conditions and release set forth.
* Are You Fit - Body & Mind?: You are on semi - un-groomed, rough, rooty and steep terrain so a moderate degree of fitness level is required. Additionally, you will be in the woods on your own for approx 30 min. so a comfortable level of mental / emotional stability would be prudent.
* Dress For Success: As we are outside you need to dress accordingly. Proper footwear (preferably hiking shoes or boots with good treads) and dress in layers. Winter weather requires snow pants or the equivalent, to be comfortable. This point can't be stressed enough.
* Spring / Summer weather requires a hat, bug protective gear and full body coverage.
* What About The Weather?: We will rain check any scheduled session if the weather is not conducive. You will be contacted by text and email, no later than 7 p.m., the Wednesday prior to the session.
* Weather that is deemed non conducive are temperatures below -5 (with or without wind chill) and above +25 (with or without humidity), heavy snow or rain, high winds and / or weather that has occurred previous to the session that has impacted the trails and forest causing them to be overly muddy, slippery and unstable.
* Re-Scheduled Sessions: Will always take place the following Friday after the scheduled session so try and keep that in mind when reserving.
* What You Bring: In addition to proper outerwear and footwear, please bring with you the following items: Loose, comfortable clothing, warm socks, pillow / cushion, warm blanket (something you won't mind sitting by the fire and in the forest with), water bottle, journal, drum or instrument and a sense of adventure!
* What We Provide: You will be provided with a dense foam mat and a gel pad so that you can sit comfortably on the forest floor if you so desire, as well as an air horn should you need to get our attention for whatever reason. You'll also enjoy a fresh snack and tea or coffee to wrap up the session.
* We're All Adults Here: As responsible, self aware humans, we understand and agree to act in accordance with common sense and in loving honour of the land and all of its inhabitants. When I register for a Dragon Session, I understand and agree to the following:
* I absolutely under no circumstance will ignite any sort of open flame, no matter how big or small, or for whatever reason; that means no smoking, no incense, no burners or burning of any kind.
* I understand the fragile nature of the environment and I agree to stay within the designated limits and to tread lightly, leaving as little imprint as possible.
* I affirm that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions set out below, prior to my registering for these sessions.
CONDITIONS & LIABILITY RELEASE; You are in a natural environment! Please be aware that you are in a naturally wild and unpredictable environment and are responsible for your own well-being and safety while on the property. We have done our utmost to create a safe experience for everyone but ultimately each is responsible for their own personal security.
You agree that by attending a DRAGON ACTIVATION or any other outside event held on the property, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that you have or may have in the future against Activation Sessions / Atlantic Ground Control Inc and their directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, representatives, (all of whom are hereinafter referred to as the "RELEASEES") and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that you may incur as a result of participating on the property, due to any cause whatsoever, including inability on the part of the Releasees to protect me from the natural, inherent risks, dangers and haards of being in a wild environment.
- Ticket type
Dragon Activation Sessions
Dragon Activation Sessions; Transmuting IdentityPrice$75.00
+$11.25 HSTTax: +$11.25 HST